Do NOT Hire a Real Estate Agent in
HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE
Until You Read This!
Download the FREE Guide To Selling A Home today!
Learn what you should know BEFORE selling a home including questions you should ask such as:
- When is the best time of year to sell my home?
- What are the most important factors I should consider when selling my home?
- How do I know what price to list my home at?
- Do I need to hire a real estate agent?
- Should I make repairs that are necessary on the home?
- What do I have to disclose when selling my home?
- Do I have to tell all buyers about other offers I’ve received on my home?
- What are contingency clauses and what are the most common clauses included in offers?
- What should I do if my house has been on the market for a while and it’s simply not getting any interest?
- What if I want to sell my home but the value is less than the mortgage payments?
- How can I get my home ready to sell?
- What is your strategy to get my house on the market?
- What is the ratio of listing prices versus sale prices on average?
- Can the agent provide all documents to be reviewed by me before I am asked to sign them?
- Will my real estate agent be able to help me locate other professionals I might need to use while selling my home?
- How are an agent’s fees determined? What if I end up with less than the asking price?
- What is the current certificate of occupancy (CO), and why is it important?
- If I decide at any point that I don’t want to sell my house after all, do I still need to pay my real estate agent commission?
- If I’ve already accepted an offer on my house, and then I a get better offer, can I accept the higher one?
- Is it okay to let a buyer move in before the closing date?
This report was professionally written by a professional writer that specializes in the real estate industry with input from a local expert. This free report will give you the confidence and guidance you need when not only searching for the best information but also the all-important questions to ask so you can avoid potential heartache and frustration.