Do NOT Hire a Real Estate Agent in
HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE
Until You Read This!
Download the FREE 25-page Guide To Buying A Home Today!
Learn what you should know BEFORE buying a home including questions you should ask such as:
Frequently Asked Questions…
- What is the difference between a real estate agent, a Realtor, and a broker?
- Can I buy a home without using a real estate agent?
- What other benefits are there to using a Realtor?
- How do I find a Realtor?
- What should I look for in a real estate agent?
- How are Realtors paid, and how much are they paid?
- What’s the difference between a pre-qualification letter and a pre-approval letter for a mortgage?
- A property I’m interested in is listed as a “short sale”. What does that mean, and what are the benefits to buying a short sale property?
- What are foreclosures and what are the pros and cons to buying a home that’s been foreclosed?
- I already own a home. Should I buy another before selling my current home?
First Time Buyer Questions…
- How much of a down payment do I need?
- Why should I buy instead of continuing to rent?
- Are rent-to-own properties a good idea?
- Can I buy a home if I have bad credit?
- How much money do I need upfront to buy a home?
- Should I speak to a bank before or after I’ve found a home I like?
- How do I find a lender?
- What does a mortgage cover, exactly?
- What should I take with me when I’m applying for a mortgage?
- What type of mortgage should I apply for?
- What happens if I put in an offer on a home and it’s rejected?
- When will I know if the seller has accepted or rejected my offer?
- I’ve been offered a final walk-through of the home. Is this a necessary step?
- What can I expect at closing?
Should Ask Questions When Buying A Home…
- Why do you want to purchase a home?
- Am I moving in the next five years?
- What kind of neighborhood do you want to live in?
- What will the total cost of home ownership be for this particular home?
- How much house can I afford?
- What are the average utility bills for the home you’re considering?
- What are comparable properties worth?
- Should I start with lowball offers?
- Is there anything wrong with this house?
- I’ve been advised to forego a home inspection. Is this wise?
- What’s the age of certain items and fixtures in the home?
- Can you provide paperwork including warranties, for mechanical systems, appliances, and other large items?
- Is the home in a flood plain?
- How do I know if a property is a short sale?
- Should I buy a home in foreclosure?
This report was professionally written by a professional writer that specializes in the real estate industry with input from a local expert. This free report will give you the confidence and guidance you need when not only searching for the best information but also the all-important questions to ask so you can avoid potential heartache and frustration.