About The Checklist
The world of real estate can be tricky to navigate. If you are looking to sell a home for the highest possible price, you may be unsure of how to find the right type of buyers. If you are looking to purchase a home, you may not know where to look. This is where real estate agents come in. For these professionals, handling and understanding real estate is their business.
Our checklist will help you ask the right questions BEFORE hiring the wrong Real Estate Agent. The checklist will help you save time and money. Have more peace of mind and download your checklist now.
Download the FREE 21-page, Real Estate Agent Hiring Guide today!
You’ll learn everything you need to know about how to find the right Real Estate Agent- including:
- Understand what the agent will be doing for you
- Know what processes you need to take to hire an agent
- Be able to figure out if the agent is doing their job correctly
- Understand how these agents get paid
- Take the time to research and find the right agent for your needs
- How to choose the right agent
- 11 questions you must ask a potential agent and why they are important
- Understand the legality of hiring an agent
- Decide whether you even need an agent in the first place
- Recommend resources
This checklist was professionally written by an unbiased, professional writer that specializes in the real estate industry. This free report will give you the confidence and guidance you need when not only searching for the best information but also the all-important questions to ask so you can avoid potential heartache and frustration.
Download the FREE Guide To Selling A Home Today!
Learn what you should know BEFORE selling a home including questions you should ask such as:
- When is the best time of year to sell my home?
- What are the most important factors I should consider when selling my home?
- How do I know what price to list my home at?
- Do I need to hire a real estate agent?
- Should I make repairs that are necessary on the home?
This report was professionally written by a professional writer that specializes in the real estate industry with input from a local expert. This free report will give you the confidence and guidance you need when not only searching for the best information but also the all-important questions to ask so you can avoid potential heartache and frustration.
Download the FREE 25-page Guide To Buying A Home Today!
Learn what you should know BEFORE buying a home to make the right decision for YOUR situation.
Frequently Asked Questions such as…
- What is the difference between a real estate agent, a Realtor, and a broker?
- Can I buy a home without using a real estate agent?
First Time Buyer Questions such as…
- How much of a down payment do I need?
- Why should I buy instead of continuing to rent?
Should Ask Questions When Buying A Home…
- Why do you want to purchase a home?
- Am I moving in the next five years?
This free report will give you the confidence and guidance you need when not only searching for the best information but also the all-important questions to ask so you can avoid potential heartache and frustration.
TEAM SHERMANYour Real Estate Home
Team Sherman are RE/MAX Realtors serving Hot Springs Village, Arkansas and we are ALL over the internet 🙂 Come follow us and keep up with tips/tricks for your home! We are pinning, posting, tagging, and sharing our listings and other beautiful things.
Your Local Real Estate Expert
1400 DeSoto Blvd, Hot Springs Village, AR 71909
Contact us for a free market analysis today!
Your Address, City, Zip
Team Sherman are Realtors with RE/MAX of Hot Springs Village in Hot Springs Village Arkansas. Team Sherman for your peace of mind.
Certifications and Recognitions
Because of Kathy’s desire to provide excellent service to her customers she has earned several designations and certifications. To her, the most important titles that she has received to date are Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) and the prestigious Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). She feels that the extra effort required to earn these designations has helped her gain the knowledge necessary to fully understand and serve client’s needs in today’s real estate market.
Dream Home Finder
I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sale of single-family residences and income properties. I have a unique knowledge of this area and pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information, and related services, including mortgage, insurance and inspection information.
Free Market Analysis
I am a customer driven agent dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, I will work hard to help YOU reach YOUR goals! I will not be outworked and you can always count on me responding to your calls and messages in a timely manner!
Kathy Sherman worked very hard on our behalf to sell our house at the best price possible. She was always courteous and professional. We have and will recommend her to others in need of real estate assistance.